Subject: information note and consent demand according to Art. 13, 23 and 26 of the Decree. 30.06.2003 n. 196 about the protection of personal data.
According to Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196 (bearing the code on protection of personal data) Palazzo Guiscardo provides some information about the use of personal information supplied by yoursel
A. Purpose and methods of data processing: The data collected is made only to establish managing commercial and contractual relationship between you and Palazzo Guiscardo (eg. Acquisition of information before the contract, contractual obligations and execution of operations linked to the contract, administrative and operational management of the relationship, etc.) or to fulfill your specific requirements. Personal data will also be handled, with your express consent, for purposes of communication, including e-mail, promotional or marketing. Personal data is processed, both manually and with computer, by our staff; the staff has been authorized in accordance with the rules of privacy and security required by current regulations; Collected data are stored and processed for longer than necessary to achieve the above purposes in according to specific legal obligations
B. The nature of data and consequences of refusal: The provision of personal data, which is not compulsory, is necessary to enable us to carry out the steps to the letter A). The processing of personal data, as expressly required by current regulations, does not require your consent except from using personal data to transmit our marketing or promotional information
C. Goal of communication and broadcasting: The personal data are subject to processing and may be communicated to our trade partners, to achieve the above mentioned purposes; naturally those third parties must have been approved by approved by us; they perform specific functions on behalf of Palazzo Guiscardo ( eg. accounting and financial statements, tax compliance and insurance, mail delivery, receipts management and payments, etc.); these parties communicate data to public authorities to complete official duties and; the data are communicated anonymously and only for statistic.
D. Rights of the use: We remind you that art. 7 of Leg. 196/2003 gives the user the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of their personal data, even if not yet registered, and their integral and correct communication; the origin, purpose and methods for their treatment; the reason, the identity of the owner, of the manager , of those people or categories of people to whom the data may be communicated ; data updating, rectification and integration of data, its cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of law; as evidence that such operations have been brought to the attention of any persons to whom the information was communicated;
- to object to the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons or, in any case, if they are used for the sending of advertising material, direct marketing or commercial communications or for carrying out market research.
To exercise the rights recognized by. 7 you can email us at: email@example.com
E. Details of the owner and manager: The processing of your personal data is done by Palazzo Guiscardo headquartiers in Palazzo Guiscardo 4*S Via Provinciale di Vallecchia, 16 55045 Pietrasanta (LU) , Italia PI: 02092750468
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store client (browser) information to be used again during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Later in this document will refer to cookies and similar technologies all by simply using the term "cookie"
Types of cookies
- Technical Cookie: cookies can be divided into navigation, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, analytical cookies, used by the operator of the site in the aggregate number of users and how they visit the site, cookies functionality , that allow the user browsing function of a number of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
- Cookie profiling: t is aimed at creating cookie profiles user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of the navigation.
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytcs http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
How tomManage Cookies
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on his browser. Warning: when the user enables all each item of the technical cookies can compromise the right usage of the site reserved for registered users.
Disabling cookies as a new visitor does not damage in any way the web surfig.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications, and the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "new visitors".
For example, in Internet Explorer, using the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can specify whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them. For high browser you can access instructions via the following links:
- Internet Explorer
PRIVACY Article 13 D 196/2003
Subject: Information under Article 13 of Decree No. 196 / 03reb
In accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (law for the protection of personal data) and according to to personal data to be processed, we inform you as follows:
- The identification data of the customer and / or supplier (whether natural or legal person and in the other case, the / s person / and physics than it does), and any other information relating to it, including any sensitive data, will be proessed for performance services covered by the contractual relationship or for the establishment of a new one, for purposes of legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting and administrative management.
- The data will be collected, viewed, stored and used, for operations indicated by. 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of the above mentioned law.
- The processing may be done using paper and electronic devices (computers) or automated, in compliance with conditions and requirements as written in the art. 11 of the Decree and, observing each precautional measure of security and data privacy.
- the respect of the above data, requested or provided, is strictly necessary for carrying out the activities referred to in point 1. The treatments which these data will be submitted, in part, required by law.
- Any refusal to provide information and lack of consent to the execution phase of treatment the same may become necessary in any time; this happens if it exists the inability of the Company to continue the same activities.
- The data provided by you or on your behalf, by your officers, may be communicated, to continue of the purposes of paragraph 1, to processors (company staff) to professionals whose our Company uses (such as labor consultants, accountants, lawyers, doctors), financial administration, to public authorities and administrations for legal purposes, and, in general, to all those persons to whom the communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of those purposes.
- The data may be transmitted and can also be transferred to EU countries and to countries outside the purposes of paragraph 1.
- The holder of your data is OTHERS WHEN Palazzo Guiscardo in Palazzo Guiscardo 4*S Via Provinciale di Vallecchia, 16 55045 Pietrasanta (LU) , Italia PI: 02092750468
- The data will be stored at the premises of the Company, for the time necessary to perform the contract and, in any case, for the time required by civil and tax laws.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of that provision, it shows the full text article. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
7 RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in right form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become
aware of it as designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, making aninymous or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication..